Simple but Great

Calvin and I were out and about on Saturday. First, we went and watched movie name “Knowing”. It’s a spectacular movie and it made me realized about something in my life. It does give me an impact on it. Besides that, I got my HOTDOG! For those who don’t know, I love hotdog a lot. Never get enough of it.

Then, we started our errand for the whole day. We drove from east to west, north to south. Unbelievable!

We wanted to have a relaxing day for us and I decided to have dinner at home. So, we got our dinner at Costco for the very first time. Not first time, we got roasted chicken before. What I mean for the first time is that, we actually try something else there which we never did before. I know, its sound pathetic but hey… something different for us. And I grabbed the Salmon wrap with dressing. It’s a HUGE wrap.

Salmon Wrap with Dressing



We had a hard time to finish it. It was really really good. I kinda surprised when I took my first bite with the dressing. Gosh…. For sure I’m going for more after this. Something to keep in mind when I decided not to cook. This is a good one for sure.

Besides that, I’m craving for cheeses on that day too. I felt like a bad person all the time when I’m craving. Seriously, I’m not pregnant but I’m acting like one. Every other day, I’m for sure craved for something and Calvin such a gentleman will always try his best to get it for me. I love eating. My mouth can’t stop chewing and my tummy always growling even when I’m asleep. And don’t ask me, where all the food goes? I have no idea where all the proteins went even I ate so much. Am I normal???

2 cheeses that we bought


Brie Cheese

That's how it look like when I opened the wrap

After cutting it

Cheddar Cheese

Alright, I did not eat it with any crackers. I just want cheese with nothing and Calvin gave me a thumb up. Does not know what it’s mean but I like it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Simple but Great"