Sushi Tomo

I’m so glad I get to catch up with Erica on last Friday with dinner. Now a day, everyone seems busy with their own thing. Busy is one of our best friends. LOL……..! Erica picked this sushi place for dinner and it was a long wait. I think, we waited for about 30 minutes maybe more than that. It’s my first time there and loves to give it a try.

After getting seated, we ordered as always and it take away for the waitress to came to us. Totally understand coz it was busy for them. Sometimes, waited too long gives us the irritation. Anyways, food was good. I like it so far. They should give us free green tea ice cream, don’t you think?? Just kidding!

Fried Soft Tofu


Sashimi

Nigiri and Rolls

One of the Nigiri

Don't look at it as little. I was dead full eating it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Sushi Tomo"

  1. vextoria says:
    March 23, 2009 at 6:30 PM

    I love to eat the eel from Japanese Restaurant... Every time go down to KK, my favourite spot is the jap rest at palm square... errmmm yummy.... you post make me craving for it LOL

  2. JennBunny says:
    March 23, 2009 at 6:47 PM

    You like sushi too!
    I wonder is Labuan have the frozen one? if they do, you can make it at home.
    Oh... next time i take more photos of the eel for you. LOL!