Skyline G35

I never came across my mind of posting or write about the stories of this car. Since I promised one of my good friends that I’m going to take photos of it, might as well I share it with you guys.

I got this car from Calvin for my birthday one year. When I first came to the states, I feel in love for the first time when I first saw it. But I did not say anything till Calvin has to do some car shopping for me to have a car. It’s easy for him and me if I have a car. In the end, we got a 5 series and I drove that ever since.

Then one day, he told me he getting a G35. YAY!!!! How excited am I. Finally, I can ride my favorite car. And came to realized it’s my birthday gift. So cool……….. I really love it. Maybe for now! So funny is that, Calvin always drove it to work and me still driving the beamer. Isn’t it weird? Anyways, the G35 is like a weekend car for me. I ride it during the weekend. He he he…………. You can’t really hear the engine unless you outside of the car. I like the sound when you started the car. It goes BBrrroooooooommmmmmm. Ha ha ha ha………

Infiniti is a luxury car by Nissan (for those who don’t know). G35 also known as the Nissan Skyline 350GT in Japan. I think, I don’t have to explain more as you can ask your friends that love car more than anyone. I’m not into car. I’m just riding it.








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "Skyline G35"

  1. 찬니 says:
    March 13, 2009 at 7:22 AM

    Nice car...

  2. JennBunny says:
    March 13, 2009 at 12:23 PM

    Thanks!

  3. vextoria says:
    March 13, 2009 at 5:16 PM

    very nice car! The inside no pix ka? hehehe (demand lagi tuh...)

  4. JennBunny says:
    March 13, 2009 at 5:22 PM

    LOL! Okay.... will get the inside photos this weekend just for you Vi.