Salt-And-Pepper Squids

Hi folks, I tried out a new recipe this week. Salt-And-Pepper Squid. I went for grocery shopping and found the squids kinda fresh and so I bought. I wanted something different than my usual cooking and went research on squids.

As usual, Calvin is my guinea pig for this dish. I got one thumb up! Not bad after all.


Email for recipe : squareboxgirl@gmail.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "Salt-And-Pepper Squids"

  1. scene stealer says:
    March 4, 2009 at 6:26 PM

    this dish makes me drool!!! =p~ anyway, not sure whether u still remember ppl around labuan or not :D i hope u dont mind that i've passed around ur website to my chinese colleague's here in the office. a brief info about my office,located in financial park (so called city credit) i think previously cynthia yeo worked here. anyway i passed ur website to ppl that mostly known u! just wanna let them know wat u're up to lately ^_^

  2. JennBunny says:
    March 4, 2009 at 10:16 PM

    Hi there,

    I totally don't mind you passing around my blog. It's always nice to share experienced with others.
    Anyways, I love you blog too.
    Thanks for sharing

  3. vextoria says:
    March 8, 2009 at 4:44 AM

    sadapnya....

  4. JennBunny says:
    March 9, 2009 at 2:53 PM

    Thanks Vivian!