Steamed Shrimp

Steamed Shrimp (Zheng Xia in mandarin). I was browsing my cook book and found this recipe. YES! I’m having my craving for shrimp. I wanted something from the restaurant but I was like….. Why bother to go to the restaurant when I have the whole day at home experiment this recipe. If it’s go wrong, I cook another batch.

I went to the grocery and checked out the shrimps if it’s fresh or not. To cook this recipe, you really need the fresh one. It’s even better if you can get the life shrimps. I did not get the life shrimp coz I’m not sure what to do with it when Calvin is not home. What happen if they all jump on me and yelling at me “Don’t eat me, let us go”? I know I’m silly right now. But that’s what comes into my mind. I need therapist.

It was the easiest of the easiest recipe I ever made. Gosh……. It only took you like maximum 10 minutes to prepare it. All you need to do is to steam and wait for the shrimp to be cook. Shrimp only take about 15 minutes and no longer than that. Excellent recipes for a lazy person like me. LOL!


As usual, email me for recipe at Squareboxgirl@gmail.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Steamed Shrimp"

  1. vextoria says:
    March 26, 2009 at 6:10 PM

    loo yummy... Will email you for the recipe later on. Perhaps can try it over the weekend hahahaha....

  2. JennBunny says:
    March 26, 2009 at 10:08 PM

    Sure! Maybe i'll send to you later