St. Patrick Hang Out

Yes! We have the late celebration for St. Patrick. Like I said from my previous entry, everyone is busy with their own thing and we have to meet everyone time to have the gathering. I know its suck sometimes but that’s how life is. Everyone is working twice harder now in this economy.

What we planned for St. Patrick was to go for a wine tour. Meaning, wine testing. Calvin and I used to do that and we stop coz we always busy with other activities during the weekend. And when we have the free weekend, we rather stayed home and relax.

Okay okay! Back to where I suppose to says. What we did was, we all meet up at Lisa’s place before we head to the winery. We just want to make sure we all go to the winery in the same time instead of guessing. Besides, we might get lost.

We went to Tenuta Winery for our first stop.

It was beautiful and it was cold on that day too. Very cozy and they decorated like a home. Sorry guys, I’m dumb. I totally forgot to shots anything. I’m just in my Coo Coo land.

One of the White Wine

Me

One of the Red Wine

Lisa, See See and I

Calvin, Foo and Brian

Group Shot

At the Wine Tour

Dinner for small events

That's how to get your wine from the bunk hole

And release it on your wine glass

She gets to tried it

Here is the other way of getting wine

I have no ideas why he doing that lately in every Photos. Looked retarded

Me

Foo and See See

One of the view at the Winery


Second stop at Deer Ridge Winery. It’s beautiful as always. At this point, we all buzzing from the first winery. Yeah we all kind of were acting a bit drunk. Somehow, their wines taste more like I wanted in a wine. I’m not saying the first winery was not good. It’s good but I fine this winery fruitier and it’s more like my taste in a wine. Everyone have different taste and I prefer sweeter.

Calvin and I

Group Shot




Note: Everything shots by Small Digital Camera

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "St. Patrick Hang Out"

  1. vextoria says:
    March 24, 2009 at 4:39 PM

    wow, look at the wine... macam sadap. Quite a while already tidak kena wine punya kick nih.

  2. JennBunny says:
    March 24, 2009 at 5:56 PM

    Ha ha ha..... I wonder if i can bring wine back to Labuan? They have pretty good wine here.