Interior G35

As your request from a friend, I post herewith the interior of G35. I just simply took any photos coz I’m not sure what to take at the moment. Nothing different I have to say. Just a normal cars like everyone else. The only different is the driver side, either left or right.

When I first learned my driving, it was on the right hand side. But now, am driving on the left hand side which took me a while to use to it. It’s really funny! There one day, I wanted to signal and I’m not sure what I’m thinking. I scared my own self when the viper started wiping. I was like… oh no……… And Calvin started yelling at me coz he was in shocked too. You know everything opposite from where I came from.

Here is the photo of the interior, enjoy.






Random Shots


One of the Cisco's building

Trees on my residential area


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Interior G35"

  1. vextoria says:
    March 17, 2009 at 1:44 AM

    thanks darling.... at least I get to enjoy the inside too... kekekek :-)